Interview With Author : Monica Martinez

Friday, June 26, 2009
And now, here's a couple words from erotica author, MONICA MARTINEZ.

Q: Tell us about your newest story.

A: Tantalizing Erotic Thoughts & Encounters are a series of short stories that involve steamy sex in different places with different couples. Sure to make you all hot and bothered LOL.


Q: What made you chose erotica as your genre?

A: Actually I own an Adult Novelty Company and my clients actually led me back to my passion of writing. I became a sex therapist so to speak and then listening to them tell me different stories. I knew I had to do something with it.


Q: What made you want to be an author?

A: I've always enjoyed writing from a very young age.


Q: How long did you write before selling your first book?

A: I've been writing since I'm twelve but to actually get this book done it took me about 4 months.


Q: What advice can you give aspiring authors?

A: Follow your dreams don't let anyone hold you back.


Q: What's one of the favorite stories you ever read?

A: When I was Puerto Rican written by Esmeralda Santiago

Q: Pizza or salad?

A: Pizza always gotta keep my figure :-)

Q: What are you working on now?

A: Actually I just finished a novel called Caught Up and I'm working on the sequel to it called Full Circle.


Q: How can we get our hands on your books?

A: You can visit my website www.monicamartinez.org it's available there.



Thank you so much, Monica, for letting us learn more about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment