Happy Release Day to Ivy Bateman!

Friday, August 22, 2014
I'm all excited for my buddy Ivy Bateman, who has a new release out today!



Always focusing on the steamier (Okay, fine, outright erotic) side of things, Ivy has really gone over to the hotter side this time around with her short little novella, I'll Call You Alice.

Once upon a time a girl named Val was late for her very important blind date.
After not meeting up with her blind date at a local bistro, Val finds herself dressed up as Alice and attending the Mad Hatter's Tea Party in the woods with three sexy guys. Seeking an adventure, Val dives into the world of fantasy and does what anyone in her situation would do: a foursome!

It's available today at Breathless Press, AllRomance Ebooks, and Bookstrand! Everyone give it up for IVY!!!!


Sneak Peek anyone?

Okay, here you go!

"You said in your dating profile you were seeking adventure," said the over-excited mouse. Val suddenly realized he was the waiter who had first served her at the restaurant. "You stated," he continued, "that your life was dull and that you were seeking someone who could give you something new. So...ta-dah! We are the someones." He paused for effect. "We want to give you new somethings!"
Val rose from the table and backed away. The drugged tea was gone from her system, but she stood up too fast and had to steady herself on a chair. "My profile? You are all my blind date?"
"That's right," they said in unison.
She didn't know whether she was flattered, or horrified. "You—I should leave. You drugged me, sort of kidnapped me, and are calling me Alice because I said I wanted adventure. This is just a little too bizarre for me. I think I'll go back to my dull life." She started to walk out of the woods, but stopped. Val had no idea where she was. She could chance it and find the main road. If luck was on her side she could find her way back to town. "And then what?" she muttered. "Go home and pine once again for a life less ordinary?"

Instead, she turned back to the tea party. The three of them were watching her, waiting patiently for her to make up her mind. Val bit her lip. What should she do? The whole scene laid out in front of her was surreal and strange; something out of a story.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Linda, as always, for having me on your blog!! Your support is always appreciated.

    ReplyDelete