Looking Forward and Looking Back

Monday, November 28, 2022

 As you may know, I love to step back and take a look at what I've accomplished and then decide what I want to do next.  

So here's a quick look back at some things I wanted to write...and then what I actually wrote!









I'm not sure what looking back tells us; maybe that I'm getting better at predicting what I'm going to write.  I'm not sure.  But here is what I have plans to do going forward!

YEAR OF THE FLEDGLING
: Was formerly called Fourth Son of the Third Daughter and briefly Rise of the Warden. This will be my last fantasy romance for a while...I think. And I plan for it to be a young adult story, written from the third-person point of view, which I haven't done for years. I keep trying to write in first-person and then going back to fix it! LOL

THE QUIET:  I've changed this title and cover a few times too. I think I was called Refuge once and then By the River.  But now it is The Quiet.  It's my story that fan fics the song: "Hazard" by Richard Marx.

THE BOY'S GOT HART: I've changed this cover and title so many times I can't even remember how often it's been something else.  But for now, it's this and it will feature the Forbidden Men descendant, Ayden Hart, youngest daughter to Asher and Remy. 

DISTRACTION: This cover has changed once, but the title has always been this. I was going to write it before The Boy's Got Hart, but now I'm thinking Ayden's story may come first. Or maybe it won't. This book will be about Trick Ryan, son of Eva and Pick from Be My Hero

THE THICKENING PLOT: This is supposed to be book 2 in my Webster Sibling series, but I'm just not getting to it for some reason.  It's supposed to be about Izzy, Wick's little sister.  I refuse to take it off the to-write list though because someday I WILL write it.  I hope!

CREEPER: Here's another story that's been on and off and back on the to-write list forever and I still haven't gotten to it. But I'm not taking it down either, so maybe... just maybe I'll actually get to it this year... or maybe not! Probably not. But possibly the year after that!

MY ENEMY'S BOYFRIEND: This is a slightly newest idea, but who knows when I'll actually get to writing it. I doubt it'll come out any time soon, honestly. 

And those are my plans going forward.  I'm curious to see what actually gets finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment