End the week with Suzannah Safi

Friday, September 3, 2010
A door squeaked open, and booted footsteps clapping against the hard floor reached her ears. She turned her head to the left and saw a shadow of a man coming closer into the light.

“Well hello.” The stranger’s voice, thick and full of are-you-ready-to-play teasing, was music to her ears. “My name is Antwan.” He smiled and stepped forward. His long blond hair hid half of his face. This stranger was not the normal type of men they played games with. Hot damn, Aden chose a man as beautiful as he was—the difference being Aden had black short hair and less muscles, while this one looked like he just jumped out of a wrestling magazine. Still both were the same height six feet tall. She moaned her hello since she couldn't speak.

“Yeah…you can scream my name while I…do you.” Antwan winked at her as he advanced toward the bed.



********************
You just read an excerpt from:
Adrenaline Rush – Rule Breaker
by
Suzannah Safi
********************


Today, we’re here with published author, Suzannah Safi.

Linda Kage: Tell us a little about you and what you write please.

Suzannah: I’m a romance author, a promoter, and a graphic designer. I have novels and short stories that are published with different publishers. I write a mix of sub-genres within the romance genre under one name Suzannah Safi. You can find contemporary, paranormal, a hint of historical, thriller, suspense and horror. I mix everything in my romances. One of my editors described my writing as a roller coaster ride; you don’t know when a surprise will pop up, or what you will find next :).


I am a promoter; the owner of ‘Romance Alley’ http://www.romancealley.suzannahsafi.com/ a place for authors and readers to benefit and have fun. On September 2010 in coordination with Writers Cecile we will have something new called ‘Treasure Maze Contest’. Hope to see you there as well. I’m also a graphic designer and the owner of ‘Book Trailer Design’ wwwdesign.suzannahsafi.com I create book trailers/movie trailers for authors/companies, book covers, and promo materials.



Kage: What happened to the first book you ever wrote?



Suzannah: I can’t get to it right now ‘cause I have it under the pile of ten stories that I’m working on LOL.


Kage: What’s your backlist and coming soon bookshelf look like?



Suzannah: The latest three short stories I published are under the name I call ‘Forbidden Fantasies’ the three are ‘My Sun…Your Shadow’-Vampire theme-thriller-dark fantasy, ‘Sway me With Lust’ erotic romance, ‘Beyond a Planned Fantasy’ erotic romance. My up-coming short story is actually a new line I invented called ‘Adrenaline Shots’ and the first short story under that line is called “Adrenaline Rush- Rule Breaker’ will be sold exclusively through my website http://www.suzannahsafi.com/ starting from October 2010.


Kage: So, what story are we going to talk about today?



Suzannah: Oh, 'Adrenaline Rush – Rule Breaker’ is a short story that I’m offering for free through Treasure Maze contest only for the month of September 2010, you can participate in the contest if you like at http://romancealley.suzannahsafi.com/TreasureMaze.html
Starting from October 2010, ‘Adrenaline Rush – Rule Breaker’ will be available to buy only from my website for $1.00 in PDF format.


This story is published by me the author, I wanted to have this baby in house lol. You wanna know what the story is about watch the trailer I created (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnjVRnHwav0).





Kage: What would the story be rated if it were a movie?



Suzannah: Rated R, very much R LOL..


Kage: If you HAD to fit this story into a cliché, which one would it go?



Suzannah: LOL…nice question! I would say Forbidden Love, only because Celia the heroine in ‘Adrenaline Rush – Rule Breaker’ is going for the forbidden type of lifestyle. She thought that experimenting with other couples is the ultimate, yet she was introduced to something more than the vanilla style she is used too.


Kage: Okay, now that we have a general idea which class to fit this story under, what makes this book so unique from every other book out
there?



Suzannah: Well, what I have not revealed to anyone about this story is that the hero Antwan has something else in mind for Celia, and Celia has something else in mind for Antwan and Aden. And ‘Adrenaline Rush – Rule Breaker’ is just the beginning. I would say this story is like a whisky shot, it will bring your body temperature to a boiling point, then the sizzling sensation will smoothly lick your nerves inside out.


Kage:What was the easiest part to write?



Suzannah: Dialog, I love the fact that my heroes talk to each other and my fingers can’t keep up with them LOL.


Sometimes I wish I can travel to the future and see if we have invented a devise to plug into our brain and the devise starts typing the story, and no, not talking through a devise, we already have that one, which I don’t like using LOL. To me stories flow in front of my eyes like a movie, I can see them talk, fight, make love, move, all the nine yards. But I can’t keep up with them, so I end up writing an outline for a story, and it stays there until my fingers ache and burn enough to write their stories.



Kage:What do you like most about the main character(s) and what do you like least? Did you learn anything from them?



Suzannah:What I like about my characters that each one of them is not perfect, even the delicate heroine, nice, and loving, has a flaw. I always learn from my characters, they are fun to be with especially when they get loose and I have to leash them lol. They are real to me and I love them when they argue a point LOL, crazy yes, but fun!


Kage:Suzannah, Thank you so much for stopping by today and gracing us with your presence. Before we go, is there anything else you’d like to say to wrap things up?



Suzannah: I would like to thank you, Linda for inviting me, and asking all those amazing questions, and I would like to thank all the readers here for coming by. If you would like to get to know my stories better, please visit my website and blog.


If you're still curious about Suzannah, here are other places to find her on the web:
-Facebook: Just find Suzannah Safi
-Twitter: http://twitter.com/suzannahsafi
-Amazon Author Page: http://www.amazon.com/Suzannah-Safi/e/B002C4P494/ref=sr_tc_img_2_0?qid=1282508923&sr=1-2-ent

And here’s her publication info:
-Worth Every Breath A- vailable e-book & print from http://www.thewildrosepress.com/
-This Time You Are Mine - Available e-book & print from http://www.champagnebooks.com/
-Behind a Closed Heart-a free short story
-Sway Me with Lust- Available e-book from http://www.extasybooks.com/
-Beyond a Planned Fantasy-Available e-book from http://www.pinkpetalbooks.com/
-My Sun Your Shadow - Available e-book from http://www.extasybooks.com/

Adrenaline Rush - Rule Breaker - Available e-book, only at my website http://www.suzannahsafi.com/


Thank you so much for visit, Suzannah. It's been a pleasure to meet you!


4 comments:

  1. Hi Suzannah, Thank you so much for visiting. Dialog is my favorite part to write in stories too.

    It was great to get to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love writing dialogue too!

    Wow, Suzannah is involved in a lot of tings besides writing. Good for her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda ~ Thank you for the opportunity. And it's great to know you and meet you too.

    Jennifer ~ I do love many things in life, and most of all I beleive life is too short not to enjoy what we love to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't get to the first book I ever wrote either! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete