New Toothpaste

Tuesday, September 17, 2013
My swag Stylus Pens are here!!  Okay, yes, my picture taking skills need some improvement, and for some reason the picture is upside-down. Have no clue how to fix that. Anyway... They say www.LindaKage.com, Contemporary Romance Author on them, in case you were curious.


So, tonight, I have a feeling I'll be stuffing envelopes to send out tomorrow for all the contest prizes I'm giving away.

In other news, I have very little to report. I mean...very little! The kiddo and I watched some of the Miss America Pageant on Sunday. My three-year-old saw the swimsuit portion and asked "Why are they wearing boobs and panties?" **side note: she has always called bras boobs for some reason, doesn't matter how many times we correct her**

I told her those weren't underwear but swimming suits.  They were going to go swimming.  So, then she wondered if they had remembered to put on their sun screen.  Really.  The mind of this kid amuses me daily.

Other than that, I accidentally got new toothpaste when I went to the grocery store yesterday.  I hate taking my time and picking out the perfect brand. I'm even worse at price comparisons. So,  I saw a Crest Complete, knew we had used it before, and snagged it up. Turns out, I guess I usually get Crest Complete Scope, and this was Crest Complete Anti-Bac. Oh, well.  Toothpaste is toothpaste to me.

When my husband broke it open to use before bed last night, he was impressed, though. Go me, huh!! I liked how it was really gritty and felt like my mouth was full of pop rocks when I'd clench my teeth on it. Super fun!  And my teeth feel all clean right now, which was the true test, I guess.  I'd say it's a keeper.

So, yeah, I really don't have a lot going on this week aside from new toothpaste!

Hope all is well and exciting for you, though!  Have a great, teeth-cleansing week.

1 comment:

  1. Toothpaste can be very exciting and traumatic. I once wrote a lengthy blog post about not being able to find my favorite toothpaste and having to switch brands against my will. It was a rough time. :)

    ReplyDelete