I'm a Star!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009
I feel like such a braggart, but I can't help it. It's exciting to see your book title out there. So I gotta share.

The Stillburrow Crush was mentioned in :

1. The Climbing Rose of the Wild Rose Press Blog : September 1, 2009 Blog

2. The Climbing Rose of the Wild Rose Press Blog : August 27, 2009 Blog

3. The Publishers Weekly 2010 Sneak Previews (we're way at the bottom under the WILD ROSE PRESS/CLIMBING ROSE listing - posted 7/20/09)

and I think I told y'all about this one but,
4.OPWFT (Old People Writing for Teens) Blog : July 1, 2009 Blog

Okay, I'm done bragging. But I'm still excited. Wow.

6 comments:

  1. Linda, I can't imagine how exciting that is. Plus the baby. Linda, you're choppin' in high cotton! :)

    I can't wait for my turn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! This is fab. Keep all those posts in a file. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, all. This is the only bragging I'll probably get to do for quite a while, so I thought I'd live it up while I had the chance.

    ReplyDelete