Meat and Potatoes Award

Tuesday, June 29, 2010
The lovely novelist, Nancy J. Parra, awarded me the Meat & Potatoes award (though, seriously, I don't think I deserve it).

According to the quote on her blog, the award goes to a blog whose "content is more than fluff but offers some solid information." I'm honored and grateful for such recognition (though, still...don't deserve it).

And I'd like to pass it on to FIVE other Bloggers out there who have offered me some wonderful writing information when I've visited their blogs. So:

1. Jody Hedlund
2. Elena Johnson
3. Sherrinda K.
4. Jessica Nelson &
5. Cindy Wilson

Thank you, guys, for your great Meat & Potato Blogs.

7 comments:

  1. Linda, that's very sweet of you. I love being able to offer information on my blog that people find helpful. I've definitely benefited from other blogs throughout my writing journey so it's nice to give back. And congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award!! You totally deserve it! Off to check out the blogs I don't already follow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Please, I am not wrong. lol You totally deserve it. You are a multi-published author who posts lessons learned in your process and other wonderful tidbits on your blog.
    The proof is in the number of followers and friends. :)
    Cheers~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Linda! And btw, I truly view us as sisters on the path to publication. Maybe our roads are slightly different, but we're both headed in the right direction! I don't consider myself a level ahead or anything like that! You truly do have so much to offer from your own experiences and thank you for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, Linda! I love sharing writing info on my blog. I've been a little brain dead lately, so this award means alot to me. :)

    Congrats to YOU on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, guys. You're too sweet. I'll try to be a little less self-critical, though it's kind of part of my DNA!

    Congrats again to the winners. And thank you again, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Linda, on the award. I have just discovered your blog and am happy to have done so. Have a productive weekend, Roland

    ReplyDelete