Took a Little Break, Got a Little Sun, Now I Need a Nap

Monday, July 18, 2011
Last week was my TEN-YEAR wedding anniversary. So, the hubby and I dropped our kid off at Grandma's and spent four days at Table Rock Lake near Branson, Missouri. We boated, we swam, we lazed around. It was fun, relaxing and nice, but now I'm all sunburned (okay, just a little colored), sore, and finding it hard to get back into the swing of things.

I haven't written since I returned, and didn't write while on vacation.

Feeling like a bum today.

Maybe I'll write tomorrow.

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your anniversary! You will get back into the swing of writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary and glad you had a fun time. It sounds blissful!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary!!! Sounds like you had a wonderful time.

    Don't worry, it's okay to be a bum sometimes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have spent your most precious time on your anniversary. I know you had a wonderful time. Just take a good rest.

    ReplyDelete