Book Release - A FALLOW HEART

Monday, December 31, 2012
January 1, 2013 marks the one-year anniversary of my dad being gone. After he died, I wrote like a maniac to finish my farm boy story in honor of him, since he was a farmer.

This Fall, I finally contracted my story to Sweet Cravings Publishing. It was scheduled to release in May 2013 but got a way-early release for December 28th, which I have to say is perfect for this upcoming anniversary.

A Fallow Heart is dedicated in memory of my dad and I'm very honored to be able to share it with the world.










In loving memory of :
Glen Criss Crumpacker
Hard-working Farmer
Devoted Husband
Dependable Dad
Honorable Man
1932-2012 
 



I'd like to thank Carol Kilgore for helping me so much with my Texas research. And lots of love to Ivy Bateman for her helpful critique. Then more hugs to Megan and Renee at Secret/Sweet Cravings Publishing for their awesome editing expertise.

In other writing news, I sold a new story!!! But we'll talk more about that later. Today, I'm ending the year with a book trailer for A Fallow Heart!

 
Hope you all have a happy new year!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your way early release date! I'm sure your dad is smiling down on you. Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all the good news. I'm sorry it comes with sadness, but I'm sure your dad is smiling down on you. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks for the mention. I'm so happy to help you. Getting Texas all wrong is really easy for non-Texans. Like one of our slogans says: Texas - It's Like a Whole Other Country.

    I know how much you still miss your dad. I know he's proud of you and your new book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Home now and playing catch up. You're more than welcome and thanks for the love. :) Anytime. I agree with Carol: Your Dad would be proud.

    Love the trailer!

    ReplyDelete