Insane Writer

Monday, September 15, 2008
Do you want to know what insane is? Insane is building a new house when there's a housing crisis in full swing. Insane is starting a mortgage when companies like Merrill Lynch are being sold for billions of dollars. Insane is when the government has to step in to help Fanny May and Freddie Mack while you're apply for a first time buyers loan. So, sign me up for the loony bin. I've gone insane.

But I've also shifted closer to becoming published. This wacky writer has been asked to submit another full manuscript. Wow! That's three publishers interested in reading my completed stories in one month. I've broken my own record.

Or maybe I'm not crazy, maybe I'm just really ill. I have an appointment with the doctor this afternoon to go over my thyroid test results. So, we'll have to see there.

I hope Ike didn't get to you very bad. We had about five inches of rain dump on us. It filled all our local creeks, but we're basically unaffected.

No comments:

Post a Comment