September Nightstand Reviews

Monday, September 8, 2008
I didn't get much reading done this month. I was busy, finishing writing a book, planning and attending my parents' anniversary party and dealing with doctors. I but got through a few stories. There should be more next month. Also, I should have pictures of the anniversary posted soon. And on top of that, I finally ordered my coupon for a TV converter . Have you ordered yours yet? There's only 162 days left until all the stations switch over to Dtv.

Anyway, here are my reviews:

Before the Scandal by Suzanne Enoch (Historical Romance)
This is the second book in Enoch's The Notorious Gentlemen Series. Lieutenant Colonel Phineas Bromley and his childhood best friend, Alyse Donnelly, heat up the pages with masked highwaymen, secret romances, and evil cousins. It hyped me up to read Bram's book, which is next in the series and should be out in April of 2009.

Winter's Edge by Anne Stuart (Romantic Suspense)
Here's a reprint by Stuart. It's a whodunit kind of mystery where Molly Winters wakes up from a car accident with amnesia. Now, someone's out to get her and the main suspect is Patrick, the husband she doesn't remember. Stuart is so talented with adding a dark element to her story, I can't get enough of her writing.

The Wedding Runaway by Karen L. King (Historical Romance)
Third book in the Wedding Series. After reading The Wedding Dual, I'd been anxious for Victor's story. So, I skipped ahead a book to read this first and it didn't disappoint. I love those tales where a woman goes incognito as a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment