Blog Awards

Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Carol Kilgore over at Under the Tiki Hut has bestowed the "Life with The Cherry on Top" Award upon me. In order to accept this great honor, I must journey into the far reaches of my mind and seek ye the answer of one question (too dramatic?):

The question:

If I had the chance to go back and change one thing in my life, would I, and what would it be?

My answer:

No, I don't think I'd change anything. There were plenty of mistakes I made, things I wish I would've done better, chances I let pass, and so on. But all those highs and lows of my life brought me to where I am today. I love my family. And my life ain't perfect by any means, but I know it's more than I deserve. And I can't help but worry if I changed something earlier, it would keep me from having all that I have now. So, nope, wouldn't change.

Thanks for this award, Carol. You're too sweet.

Now I hereby grant the honor of the "Life with The Cherry on Top" Award to:

1. Diane Estrella at DIANE ESTRELLA

2. Jennifer Shirk at ME, MY MUSE, AND I

3. Katie Holderread at KATIE'S RANT

4. Kenzie Michaels at KENZIE MICHAEL'S BLOG

5. Nancy J. Parra at THIS WRITER'S LIFE


***BUT I'M NOT DONE YET**


Nancy Parra over at A Room with a View gave me the "Go away I'm writing" Blog Award. Thank you so much, Nance! You're too sweet too.

I'm forwarding this award to:

1. Amber Skyze at AMBER SKYZE

2. Lydia Kang at THE WORD IS MY OYSTER

3. Carol Kilgore at UNDER THE TIKI HUT

4. Rosemary Gemmell at ROMY'S REGENCY ROMANCE

5. Jessica Nelson at BOOKING-IT (and congrats to Jessica for just getting her first offer for representation from an agent. Woohoo!!!)


***Okay, I'm Done**


Now, go away. I'm writing!!


But have a great day.

9 comments:

  1. HA! HA! Thanks for the award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks for the award! Funny thing, I say those words to my husband quite often. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now if I could make that award materialize and just wave it at people who come to close, I'd have it made :)

    Thanks, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda,
    Love the pictures of Lydia. Sweet!
    Thanks for the award.

    cheers~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I LOVE this award! I want that mug for real! Thanks Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I'm with you and even though I've made mistakes, they've made me who I am. I do wish I had the wisdom now that I had then, but something good has to come out of being OLD! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that's so kind, Linda, and so appropriate! Love it - thank you. Just finished the first edits and will update my blog soon.

    ReplyDelete