Released (again): HOW TO RESIST PRINCE CHARMING and KISS IT BETTER available now!

Tuesday, July 2, 2013
Well, I did it!!

I have self published two books. After my beloved epublisher, Whispers Publishing, went out of business, I decided to practice up on self publishing. This way, I'd hopefully know what I was doing by the time September rolled around and my big story Price of a Kiss came out.

It appears I met with some success, because...

HOW TO RESIST PRINCE CHARMING
Mature New Adult Romance
is once again available for sale

In Ebook at:
Amazon
AllRomance
Smashwords
and more places coming soon

for a happy $0.99

And in Print at:
CreateSpace
and Amazon


for $8.50



~AND~
 

KISS IT BETTER
Contemporary Adult Romance
is also republished and available!

In Ebook at: 
And more places coming soon
 
for a $2.99

And in Print at:
CreateSpace
and Amazon

for $6.99






***

It's week nine on my PRICE OF A KISS countdown. I'm excited today because I heard from the cover artist yesterday. I think she's getting ready to work on my cover!!  Woo Hoo.  But until then, I know you're curious to read what my wonky heroine, Reese, has to say today:
 
 

2 comments: