36 Odd Things

Friday, March 27, 2009
Have you ever gotten those fun emails where you're supposed to fill out weird, personal information about yourself and send it on to friends and family. Well, obviously I have since that's what I'm doing here. Cut, and paste, and forward, deleting my answers and putting in your own, if you want to join the game. Otherwise, merely read on to learn a couple facts about me you probably never cared to know:)!


1. Do you like blue cheese? Sure. Especially as salad dressing.


2. Have you ever smoked? Nope.


3. Do you own a gun? If that what's-mine-is-yours-and-what's-yours-is-mine thing is true in a marriage, then heck yes... otherwise, no. No guns for me.


4. What flavor of Kool-Aid is your favorite? Fruit Punch


5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Well, yeah. You mean, some people don't?


6. What do you think of hotdogs? I don't typically sit and philosophise about hotdogs, so honestly I don't think much of them. But I'll eat them when there's nothing else around, or if I'm too lazy to cook something extravagant.


7. Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story.


8. ****I don't know what happened to 8***** Sorry, I was hungry.


9. Can you do push ups? Can I? Yes. Do I? No.


10. Favorite piece of jewelry? Wedding ring.


11. Favorite hobby? Reading. (shocker, huh?)


12. Do you have A.D.D.? Sometimes, I wonder. But it's never been proven by a medical professional. Plus, I can sit and read an entire day away, which cinches my answer to a definite no right there.


13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? Physically: Overly-long, gangly body Personality: Too shy. Bluck.


14. Middle name? Kay (hence the pen name, Kage).


15. Three wishes? (1). To have good health again (I do miss all that hair I lost). (2). Money (enough that I can quit my day job and sit around, reading and writing all day. Sigh). (3). Happy, satisfied loved ones.


16. What three drinks do you regularly drink? Water, Fruit Punch, Lipton's Citrus Green Tea


17. Current worry. Is the economy going to make me lose my day job?


18. Current dislike right now? Spiders.


19. Favorite place to be? Ah, home! (Especially if all the spiders there would go away)


20. How did you bring in the New Year? Stayed home. Invited friends over. Nice.


21. Where would you like to go? Since I rarely go anywhere, I'm curious about all sorts of places: Yellowstone National Park, Las Vegas, Florida, Cancun, Paris, Germany, Ireland, London, Washington DC, New York City, Arizona, Egypt, Jerusalem, Alaska...have I named enough places yet?


22. Name three people who will complete this. I think I'll just skip this one.


23. Do you own slippers? What a coincidence. My husband just bought me a pair. Isn't he a sweetheart?


24. What shirt are you wearing now? Oh, no. I'm supposed to be wearing clothes? (Kidding. It's a long-sleeved orange thing)


25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I'll let you know when I try it.


26. Do you whistle? Not typically.


27. Favorite color? Purple


28. Would you be a pirate? The one eye, peg leg, and parrot dung on my shoulder really isn't my style. Neither is pillaging and stealing from other people. I'm not much of a sailor either. Not very good at bossing other people around, so I'd have a sucky ship crew. Over all, I'm going to have to go with a no on this answer.


29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Sorry, I'm not a shower singer. But I do like to sing along with the radio while driving. Right now, "Hey There, Delilah," and Gnarles Barkley's "Crazy" are among my favorite singalongs.


30. Favorite Girl's Names? Anna and Lydia


31. What's in your pocket right now? Pocket?


32. Last thing or person that made you laugh? Gena Showalter's Book, The Vampire Bride.


33. Worst injury you've ever had? Not that I remember it, but my mother told me I was less than a year old when I was just learning to walk. I found a couple of hard, concrete stairs and fell against them, splitting my forehead open. There's still a scar there today.


34. Do you like where you live? Since I'm the one who created the floor-plan for its design, I better go with yes here. So, yeah. But honestly... I do. I love it.


35. How many TVs do you have in your house? Three, and wow, two actually work!


36. Who is your loudest friend? I'm going to have to go with Denney on this one.

1 comment:

  1. Oh- fun! Thanks for sharing. I hope you get to travel to all those cool places-and even better if you like traveling... (I've been to lots of places, but I'm a bad travelor...still, I go because I want to...)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete