Blog Awards

Friday, August 14, 2009
I've received a couple of blog awards lately. So, I'd love to thank everyone who thought of little-'ol-me. Plus I'd like to pass on the favor.

Blogging Award Rules
1) Accept the award and post a link back to the awarding person.
2) Pass the award on (the rules differ here; sometimes you pass on to one person, five, or even more).
3) Notify award winner.

Sounds easy enough to me. So, here we go.
1)
-I've received numerous blogging awards from Kate at Another Book Blog-Whore.
-I've also received the Kreativ Blogger Award from Laura, who writes Laura's Reviews.
-Then Linda LaRoque from Linda LaRoque's Musings awarded me the Lovely Blog Award.
-And most recently Robyn from Putting Pen to Paper passed the "Premios Dardos Award" to me.
Thank you, thank you, all. I know I don't deserve any recognition. But, heck, I'll take an award from you anyway!!
2)
Now I'd like to pass on the love:
To Nancy J. Parra from A Room with a View, I'd like
to award the "One Lovely Blog Award" for being so faithful on her blog and having something new to say EVERY SINGLE day. Amazing.





To Kate at Another Book Blog-Whore for introducing me to the blog awarding ceremony, I'd like you to have the "Kreativ Blog Award" since that's about one of the only awards you haven't gotten yet!!






I'd like to award "The Literary Blogger Award" to:
All three women write the ideal literary blog.




And I'd like Jackie Bannon's Chaotic Thoughts From Ms. Quirky to receive the "2009 Friendly Blogger Award" because a person always feels like they're one of her good friends, sitting down in her living room and chatting, when they read one of her personable, humorous blogs.



3)
Guess I should go do this part now and let my winners know they're... winners!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you Linda!! My blog and I blush and smile.

    Cheers~

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Grin* Thanks so much, Linda. I certainly don't deserve it but...I accept with a grateful heart. Thank you!!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Awesome awards. Congrats. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Linda, for the Literary Blogger Award! I'm thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for stopping by everyone. And it's nice to meet you, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank-you very much for the award! I really appreciate it! And congrats to you for all of your awards! I will be posting this sometime in the next couple of days on my blog...so stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete