Friday Forwards - #11

Friday, June 25, 2010
It's Friday Forwards time again (my sharing with you of funny emails I get forwarded to me). If anyone ever finds out where these forwards originate, let me know so I can credit the source. Also, if you have some great jokes you receive on your emails, please feel free to forward them to me at Linda(at)Linda Kage(dot)com and I'll make sure they get posted (but they have to be clean--public forum here, remember!!).

Memorable Quotes

Advice for the day: If you have a lot of tension and you get a headache, do what it says on the aspirin bottle: "Take two tables" and "Keep away from Children." --Author Unknown.

"Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar." --Drew Carey.

"The problem with the designated driver program, it's not a desirable job. But if you ever get sucked into doing it, have fun with it. At the end of the night, drop them off at the wrong house." --Jeff Foxworthy.

"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving a child's life, she will choose to save the infant without even considering if there's a man on base." --Dave Barry.

"Relationships are hard. It's like a full time job, and we should treat it like one. If your boyfriend or girlfriend wants to leave you, they should give you two weeks' notice. There should be severance pay. And the day before they leave you, they should have to find you a temp." --Bob Ettinger.

"Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, OMG...I could be eating a slow learner." --Lynda Montgomery.

"Sometimes I think war is God's way of teaching us Geography." --Paul Rodriquez.

"A study in the Washington Post says women have better verbal skills than men. I just want to say to the authors of that: DUH." --Conan O'Brien.

When I die, I want to go like my grandfather--who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car. --Author Unknown.

6 comments:

  1. These are very funny. Thanks for sharing. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ones by Drew Cary and Lynda Montgomery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...these are great! I think the one by Drew Cary is hilarious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, you made me snort. This is a fine way to start the day! Happy weekend, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Sea World one! hahahaha :O)

    ReplyDelete