Tuesday, August 20, 2013
I went to my second bow shooting competition yesterday, and got a score of 188 out of a possible 300 points. I have no idea how that rates me, but its the best I've done so far!  And I only lost one arrow in the pond. Was not going in after that thing! 

My big promos start this week.  So...right now, Kiss it Better is on sale for $0.99 and Price of a Kiss is having a giveaway for paperback copies over at Goodreads.

I think I can claim that I'm finally working on a new work-in-progress.  I'm 30,000 words into a story that will be a companion novel to Fighting Fate, so fingers crossed that I stick with it!

And that's all I have to report today.

***
Two weeks left until PRICE OF A KISS's official release date!! So, of course, here is yet another quote from Price's wonky heroine, Reese:
 
 

1 comment: