May Nightstand Reviews

Monday, May 5, 2008
Guilty by Karen Robards
Robards always has the most exciting beginnings. I love starting her books and getting sucked into a sexy, adventurous story. Thank God the woman didn't disappoint this time either.

Don’t Let Go by Marliss Melton
Don't Let Go is the fifth in Melton's Navy SEAL series. I became addicted to these military romances after reading Suzanne Brockmann's SEAL Team Ten, published by Silhouette Intimate Moments, and then her more popular series, Troubleshooters, Inc.

Fire and Ice by Anne Stuart
I was so upset to read on Stuart’s web page that Fire and Ice might be her final Ice book. The only way I can forgive her for that is if she keeps writing those dark, dangerous romances because I can't get enough of them.

Dark Lover by J. R. Ward
Kicking off the Black Dagger Brotherhood Series, Dark Lover is hot and juicy. In the past, I always turned my nose up at vampire romances, but after deciding to give Ward a little taste test, I'm hooked and I'm not going to stop reading them until I've gotten through all the brothers in her series.

Hot by Julia Harper
If you like Elizabeth Hoyt, then listen up. Here's her first contemporary romance under then name Julia Harper. Starting a new FBI series, she shows us just how fulfilling a phone romance can be.

To Taste Temptation by Elizabeth Hoyt
Well, she's done it again. Beginning a The Legend of the Four Soldiers Series, Hoyt rocks the historical romance world with a steamy yet blunt portrayal of 1760's England

First You Run by Roxanne St. Claire Fourth full novel in the Bullet Catchers Series (there are a few short stories published in anthologies), this story is the beginning of a trilogy about finding three women lost in a black-market adoption operation called Sapphire Trail. And it was just the kind of romantic suspense I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment