Contest Winners

Monday, March 15, 2010
I finally have my winners contacted for the big 5-Winner contest I threw during the countdown of my book release.

And they are:

Diane Pollock (winner of the $20 Amazon.com Gift Card)


Susie Chelle (winner of a signed print copy of The Stillburrow Crush)


Katie Pinn (winner of an ebook copy of The Stillburrow Crush)


Sandy Marshall (winner of an ebook copy of The Stillburrow Crush)


& Beth Revis (winner of an ebook copy of The Stillburrow Crush)

Congratulations to all. I hope you guys enjoy your lute! And congrats to me too. I've been getting more and more reviews for The Stillburrow Crush. Here, check them out!!


The Stillburrow Crush Reviews
Amazon.com
BookWenches
BookWorm Nation
Lauren's Crammed Bookshelf
Ellz Readz
Gothic Asylum Reviews

3 comments: