Friday Forwards - # 4

Friday, March 19, 2010
It's Friday Forwards time again (my sharing with you of funny emails I get forwarded to me). If anyone ever finds out where these forwards originate, let me know so I can credit the source. Also, if you have some great jokes you receive on your emails, please feel free to forward them to me at Linda(at)Linda Kage(dot)com and I'll make sure they get posted (but they have to be clean--public forum here, remember!!).

Why These Writers were Fired from Hallmark

Congratulations on your new bundle of joy...did you ever find out who the father was?


I'm so miserable without you, it's almost like you're here.


When we were together, you said you'd die for me. Now that we've broken up, I think it's time you kept your promise.


Congratulations on your promotion. Before you go... Would you like to take this knife out of my back? You'll probably need it again.


How could two people as beautiful as you have such an ugly baby?


Congratulations on you wedding day. Too bad no one likes your husband.


Heard your wife left you,
How upset you must be.
But don't fret about it...
She moved in with me.


So your daughter's a hooker,
and it spoiled your day.
Look at the bright side,
it's really good pay.

1 comment: