Prom Mania Month / Graduation Weekend

Thursday, May 14, 2009
It's Prom Mania month at the Climbing Rose Blog. They're giving out prizes as well as great prom advice. They even have a free read, "I Was a Teenage Earthworm" by Bonnie Doerr for you to enjoy. So, head over that way for some fun.

Tonight, I will be attending Midwest Romance Writers monthly meeting. And tomorrow it's off to Oklahoma to drive my parents down to see a niece graduate. Of course, we'll have to be back by Sunday to watch two more nephews get their diplomas, and then again on Monday to see another niece and nephew decked out in a cap in gown.

As you can see, it's going to be a busy weekend. Meanwhile, I hope I'll soon have a release date for my story to give you. But... we'll have to see on that one. Someday.

Until then, I wish a hearty graduation congrats to Katie, Jerod, Andrew, Samantha and Cody. I’m proud of you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment