Christmas in July

Friday, July 9, 2010
I'm one of the twenty authors to help post the ROMANCE BOOKS "R" US Blog. And this month (From July 1 to July 31), we're throwing a contest to win

A SONY eREADER... and other prizes.


Cool, huh? Well, I think so. Anyway, there are three steps to follow to enter the contest.

1 - Join the RBRU Yahoo Group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/romancebooksrus/

2 - Become a follower at our blog :
http://romancebooksrus.blogspot.com/

3 - And send us a list of RBRU's 20 authors' names (or their second pen name) and one book title by each author to email address:
contests.rbrus@gmail.com.

(HINT, HINT) Our TWENTY Authors and their websites are:














13. Linda Kage (ME! My books you can list are...The Stillburrow Crush, The Trouble with Tomboys, Delinquent Daddy, or Hot Commodity)









FOR the detailed rules of the contest, click HERE.

This may sound like a lot of rules for one measly contest, but don't forget you really could win a SONY eREADER...and that's no small potatoes.

Okay, then, I'm done promoting for the day. Good luck. I hope you have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Linda, sounds like a great contest! I read somewhere that it's not for authors though. Since I have books out, I can't enter the contest. :( But, I wish everyone luck!
    p.s. I like your book covers. -Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura! Thank you so much for visiting. I now RBRU isn't currently taking on new author bloggers to post for them, but I don't see why you couldn't enter the contest as a plain old reader!!

    ReplyDelete