Be our Guest. Put our service to the test...

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Bet you can't guess which song I'm humming right now!! Yeah, I have singing clocks and tea pots dancing around in my head.

And why is the Beauty and the Beast song rolling through my brain?

Well, because today is the twelfth....GUEST DAY. Not only am I doing my normal twelfth-of-the-month guest posting at:


Climbing Roses of the Wild Rose Press
(post title : Attractive)

and

Romance Books R Us
(post title : The Secret too exciting to keep to myself)

but today also happens to be the fourth Wednesday since I last wrote a blog at:

The Writer's Vineyard
(post title : The ups and downs of reviews),

and as I post there every fourth Wednesday, I'm guest blogging a third place today as well!

Whew! And now I'm exhausted...going to take a nap.

8 comments:

  1. That's a lot of guest posting! I'd be exhausted too! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a serious-busy blogging girl!

    I have an award for you at my place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - busy person, Linda! Guess that's the way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This gig is like a full time job for you! Cool!!! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're busy!!!

    Off to check out your post...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You stay so busy, I'm not sure if you sleep. Good work!

    ReplyDelete