Tomorrow, the Twelfth

Wednesday, May 11, 2011
I've decided lately that I kind of only want to post on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. But being that I have to guest on the twelfth of each month at Climbing Roses of the Wild Rose Press and Romance Books R Us, that decision becomes a little difficult to uphold.

So, I'll just tell you today that TOMORROW, THURSDAY, THE TWELFTH, I will be guest posting at both...

Climbing Roses of the Wild Rose Press

and

Romance Books R Us.

Don't go to both places because I got lazy and wrote the same ditty for each blog.

7 comments:

  1. Hahaa, that's not lazy, that's smart. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think that it's lazy, I'm beginning to think that blogging is taking up too much of my writing time. We'll find you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to reading it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I blog on two different blogs on Tuesday's and I do that all the time, Linda. :)

    I'm with you..I've been thinking of cutting back my blogging to M, W, F.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will try to remember to visit tomorrow. I've been on the M/W/F schedule for a while now. It works well for me. Hope it does for you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL I don't blame you using the same post. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well you need to conserve some time, in some way, Linda!

    ReplyDelete