More Book Trailers!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Well, I got a book trailer finished for my February story, The Right to Remain Mine. I'm showing it over at The Writers Vineyard today since it's my day to guest post there. It felt like a ho-hum trailer.

It's felt like a ho-hum month all around actually, and I really don't know why. I've been blessed with so many things. My family is safe and okay, I'm safe and okay. I've sold some of my stories and even held them in my hands and smelled the lovely pages. I've received royalties, and yet...I think I've fallen into that nasty rut where I just want more. MORE! I want what I've seen people more fortunate than me have gotten.

What a greedy, greedy girl I've become.

Well, it's time to give back...somehow. So, okay, how about I offer my story HOT COMMODITY to everyone for $0.99 on Christmas Eve? Okay, done!

Alright, alright, that was the publisher's decision. But it's still exciting to share. One December 24th, my story will be available to buy for one buck at Champagne Books! On the twelves days of Christmas, they're offering different stories each day to sell for ninety-nine cents and I was lucky to catch the 24th.

Since they already took care of that, I guess I'll just have to find something else selfless to do. Ideas anyone?

7 comments:

  1. I'm with you, Linda. I want more, but not sure what "more" is. :)

    You have some great news going on. Headed over to check out your guest blog.

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say, I'm with you ladies too! I want more, more, more! But again don't know what I want more of! I'm thinking I need to reassess lately and get serious about what I want in life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, girl, you are on a roll. :-)
    You won two books off my blog. I'm going to e-mail you (unless I don't have your addy). Then I'll be back to get it. lol
    Or you can e-mail me first. jessica_nelson7590 (at) yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo Hoo, Jessica. I'll contact you right now!

    Thanks, Carol. Ur the bestest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They do say that success breeds success! Wish I had a little more of that - see, it's affecting me too and I'm also grateful for what I have!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've had an awesome year:) Congrats sweetie, and I thankfully accept your Christmas Eve 'present':)

    ReplyDelete