And Another Day Goes By

Wednesday, January 25, 2012
I don't have much to say today. I was interviewed over at the Books-N-Kisses blog yesterday, had plenty to yap about there!! Feel free to stop by and say hi.

To add to my not-so-wonderful month, the hubby and I mourned the death of our refrigerator this week. At least it wasn't another family member.

I'm working on a story I've decided to dedicate to my Dad. It's about a farmer and he was a farmer, though the hero isn't fashioned after him at all. I find it soothing and therapeutic to work on.

And I'm out! Hope your Wednesday is going good. See you Friday.

3 comments:

  1. We got a new fridge two years ago. A French door one. I LOVE it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Linda

    Thanks so much for your comment on my interview on Amber Skyze's blog. It's nice to meet you too! And thanks for following me! I did the same for you...You look like you're very popular in blog land! I'm just starting out...we'll see how it goes.

    I hope your month ends well...sounds like things are bit rough for you right now!

    take care,
    Ivy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by, Carol and Ivy!!!

    I love those French door refrigerators too!

    Good luck in Blog Land, Ivy. Looks like your off to a good start. Took me forever to realize no one would visit my blog if I didn't go visit their!

    Yeah, I've been kind of a mopey Margaret lately. I think it's about time to perk up.

    ReplyDelete