What I've Been Writing:
Literally nothing. I haven't written anything. Not in two full weeks. I think I'm broken. But I've given myself a deadline. The rough draft for Night Giver must be finished by the end of August. We'll see if I can actually pull that off. (Wish me luck.)
What I've Been Reading:
At least I can still read books! I really enjoyed The Games Gods Play and The Things Gods Break. OMG, Book 2 is so crazy and twisty. Then I read Beach Read...wait for it...on THE BEACH!! Eeek. For our first time visiting a beach on the ocean, my family went to Florida last week, and my hubs is now officially a beach boy. He wants to go back every year (as if we could afford that). When we returned, I read the new YA Thriller by Elle Kennedy's pseudonym: Thornbird.
What I've Been Buying:
I received my July Fairyloot subscription book, which was called The Lure of Wolves and Whispers. It's got some pretty green colors going on. Then my autographed edition of Prince of Swords came in from Books-A-Million. And I purchased Ruinous Ends.
That's it. That's what's been up with me. This next week, I'm really going to concentrate on WRITING. I swear.
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment