What I've Been Writing:
I'm 159,000 words into Night Giver, and this book just won't end. I'm still not to the big, end, fight scene yet. I guess I was further away from that part than I thought. I'm not sure if I'm going to finish by the end of September (Okay, I'm fairly certain I'm not going to finish in three days), but I'm going to keep plugging away until we reach the end.
What I've Been Reading:
No reading done. I'm still not letting myself read anything until I finish writing this damn book.
What I've Been Stacking On My Shelves:
My reading may be paused, but I'm still building up my TBR pile! I got a whole heap of goodness this week.
- The Wretched Divine (from Book of the Month Club)
- Love Song (from The Bookish Box)
- Avalon Tower (from Allurial)
- White Raven (from Allurial)
- The Sweetest Fiend (from Amazon)
- Eldritch (from Allurial)
- Harbinger (from Amazon)
- Bound by Fate (from Allurial)
- Kiss of the Black Flame (from Allurial)

No comments:
Post a Comment