Birthday Greetings

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Today, I'm no longer a twenty-something chick. Nope. I'm moving up to the big thirties. I've always heard people freak out when they turn thirty. But I don't feel a decade older. Maybe I'm just too busy with upcoming babies and books to worry about age. Oh, well. Happy Birthday to me!

On to more important matters... Don't forget I have a two-book giveaway contest going. If you'd like to win the print copies of Seduction's Stakes by Claire Ashgrove and Mr. Charming by Nancy J. Parra, hop over to my October 2nd post where I interviewed Ashgrove's hero, the ornery Riley Jennings, and leave a comment (make sure to give your name or email address with your comment so I can contact the winner once they're drawn on October 12th--Thanks).

And for the most important issue of all (to me anyway!), my baby's gender mystery will be resolved in... count them... FOUR DAYS!!! I can't wait. That news will be my most exciting birthday present of all.

Until Tuesday when I have more news to announce.

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! And happy ultrasound in 4 days! Those are SO fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Natalie. I don't know how I'm going to wait...it's so close, yet so far away:).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday girl! Make that husband take you out and spoil you rotten!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! I hope I'm as cool as you when I turn 30. :-) And woohoo on finding out baby's gender!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, thank you, all. You definitely know how to make a girl feel loved!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Belated Birthday! I am soooo close to that 30 mark myself :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday!

    I know you won't believe me, but 30 is very young. Don't waste your time thinking you're old.

    Hope you're having a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy belated birthday girl. I hope you had a wonderful day. And I'm on pins and needles wondering what you're having. Man it bugs me when I say that. I know you're havin' a baby. I mean, what the gender is. YEAH! Can't wait to find out. WOOHOO :)

    ReplyDelete