Over at Ashley Ladd's Blog

Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Hey, I'm being interviewed over at Ashley Ladd's Blog--Happily Ever After--today. She was gracious enough to host me and play twenty-one questions to uncover the real Linda Kage... not that there was a lot of mystery about me in the first place! But feel free to stop by and say hi.

This is my first special guest blog interview, so if you can tell I'm nervous, try not to make fun of me. No tomato zinging please!

Anyway, my contest to win two books is still in full swing. If you'd like to enter, just skip back a few days on my blog posts to October 2nd and leave a comment at the end of the interview. I'll draw a random winner on Monday, October 12th.

There's only TWO days left until I get to see my baby for the first time (where he/she's looking like an actual baby and not just a little blip on the screen). So, come back to tomorrow and see if you can help me figure out early if I'm cooking up a little girl... or boy.

6 comments:

  1. Great interview Linda! You're going to take all the fun out of guessing? (Pout!) I 'cheated' with my daughter and felt really let down when she popped out. Didn't do that for my 3rd, although I swore up and down it was another girl...surpise! Another boy. There went the name I had picked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. I'm heading over there right after I leave here.

    And they told me I was having a girl. We had 5 boys so I was thrilled. And SHOCKED when I had a boy. They said he was hiding it. GAH! "Not another one" I screamed. Then I looked at the hubby and said, "This is all YOUR fault." But of course I'm glad I have him NOW!:)

    I think if your carrying really high it's a sign of a boy? Can't remember. I'm all excited about finding out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Jessica. You're a wonderful blogger buddy.

    And, hi, Mary. Thanks for stopping by. Nice to meet you. I'm so curious about this gender mystery, I think I'll just implode if I don't find out SOMETHING.

    Robyn, thank you too for dropping in. You guys really are the best. I don't think I'd mind if the baby came out different than what I expected (well, maybe after four of one gender, I'd be a bit exasperated), I just need SOMETHING to go on for the rest of this pregnancy. But I'll spill all the juicy detail about THAT tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda- I saw that you were over at Ashley's by her twitter post this morning... am going over to say hi now!

    Love your anticipation over the baby. :) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How very, very fun. I'll pop over and check it out...

    ReplyDelete