At Least It's Friday

Friday, June 29, 2012
Why Today Could be Great:

  • It's Friday!
  • Magic Mike releases in theaters today!
  • Buzz for the Fourth of July is building.  My husband, daughter, and I have been invited to go two different places (feeling loved!).
  • From her postcards, my mom seems to be having fun on her vacation. 
  • My kid loves her new swimming pool. She can sit on her knees and still clear breathing room for her mouth. Asks to go "wim" constantly!
  • My hubby is actually working a day shift today, so...I get to spend a Friday evening in his company.  Cool!
Why Today Could Suck:
  • If alive, my dad would be eighty years old today. 
  • My editor read my manuscript and didn't like: the title, romantic conflict, overwriting, POV, order, and a couple of other minor things which totally made me dislike my manuscript as well. Rewrites are like dining on cardboard. Bla.
  •  Don't think I'll be seeing Magic Mike tonight. *Sniff* Have to wait until Tuesday.
  • The kid woke up at two a.m. and didn't want to go back to sleep until after three, so I'm draaaagggging right now.
  • It's the last day of my fiscal year at work, so I have all kinds of things that MUST be finished by 4:00 today.
So what do you think, should I be happy or glum today?  Yeah, life is a gift so I guess I'll just enjoy the present!  What about you. Is it a good Friday or a bad Friday?

3 comments:

  1. Always choose to be happy :)
    I can't wait to see Magic Mike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a lot of things to be celebrated today. Choose to celebrate. And just think, you can look forward to seeing Magic Mike. I'll be going on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope it was a good Friday. You have a lot to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete