Interview - Romance Books "R" Us

Saturday, August 7, 2010
The Trouble with Tomboys released yesterday (in case you weren't aware), so of course I have a contest running to win free copies on my website (HERE). It closes on Friday, August 13th, and I'll announce winners within the month.

But meanwhile, Romance Books "R" Us interviewed me today about The Trouble with Tomboys. If you're interested, feel free to check it out.


During the interview, I provide a never-before posted excerpt of the story. I know...exciting, right!!

And that's all I have to report for now. Take care.

2 comments:

  1. GULP! Contest ends on what date??

    Congrats on the release, girl. If I don't win a copy, you can be sure I will buy one. I love your writing. You know that.

    Heading over to check out the link. *hugs* Linda!

    ReplyDelete