Up for Book fo the Week!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

The "Long and the Short of It" romance reviewers run a weekly contest for people to vote on which book looks like the best based on its review.


My story "­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­The Trouble with Tomboys" was reviewed by them this week and is up for Book of the Week. Voting runs from Saturday, August 28th through Sunday August 29th: So, if you'd like to help me win best book of the week, just go to


http://www.longandshortreviews.com/LASR/recentrev.htm


today or tomorrow and click on my book title. Thanks so much.


2 comments:

  1. What a great thing. I will mosey over.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won!! I can't believe I won book of the week. Thank you, THANK YOU everyone that voted for me. You're too wonderful.

    ReplyDelete