TTWT WINNERS!

Friday, August 27, 2010
I picked THREE winners instead of two like I said I would. So, honestly, everyone had a better chance of winning than they originally thought.

The lucky person who won a paperback copy of The Trouble with Tomboys is:

Lydia Kang
(she hosts a lovely blog over at The Word is My Oyster, by the way).

And the two people who each won an ebook copy of The Trouble with Tomboys are:

Roxy L.

and

Krista P.


Sadly, no one guessed the mystery of my heroine's name, so no Amazon gift cards were awarded. Sorry. If you're curious, the answer to B.J.'s real name is...yeah, you never would've guessed...Banner Jewel.

Totally insane, right? Okay, yes, but there's a story behind it, so don't knock it outright.

That's all I have for today. Congrats to the winners. I hope you enjoy your prize.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats winners! Pretty name. Great opposite to her tomboy-ishness. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, you had some good giveaways too! Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners:)

    Now I'm REALLY looking forward to reading it...Banner Jewel? I was waaaaaaayyyyy off with all my guesses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really psyched for this!
    I love that name. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peronsally, I like the winner's name better. That's probably why I named my only child Lydia!!

    Thanks for stopping by everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darn, I missed a giveaway. But I got here as soon as I could :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrads to the winners. You guys will love reading those books. Very cool name. Banner Jewel. Who'da thunk? :) Happy weekend and kisses for our sweety.

    ReplyDelete